CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

summer days....

June went by so fast... yet SO SLOW!!!!!! So much to do in so little time... but yet nothing to do at all... Ive had a Great summer and yet one that sucks... see its confusing!!! I havent done that much but im kinda sorta excited for girls camp... but not at the same time... and i loved going to the temple open house , bear lake, logan and babysitting... I just want to go somewhere warm and swimming get sun burned go camping anything!!!!!! Actually most of all i want to go boating its my favorite thing in the world and i miss going boating with my family and getting sunburned so bad and getting heat stroke or building sand castles and feeling the sand in between my toes. I want to go to the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment