CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

busy busy buys!!

wow i have been like busy no stop this summer!!! i went to youth conference and then disneyland the next day... my feet where killing i have never walked so much in my life it was crazy!!!! i cant believe how fast times moves when you have a million things on your mind.. i dont want school to start soon.... i just want time to slow down a little bit... but youth conference was a blast i laughed so hard and made friends with three people i normaly dont talk to much.. and i learned that people you dont really think you would ever be friends with can be ... those two days were a blast even thought i had a huge blister and my feet where killing me!!! disneyland with my family was so much fun!!! even thought it was exhausting i had a ton of fun!!! know its time to end this summer and get back to school... unfortunately

No comments:

Post a Comment