CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Gets ya thinking

How come people change your life without you even realizing they have made that change in your life tell there gone or... people tell you that you have changed. Why does the world change so fast and leave your mind spinning with it! I think that as I'm going on in my life I'm realizing more and more mistakes Ive made in my life and I'm thankful that I've learned and grown from all of them but.. some of the things Ive gone threw i wish i wouldn't have. This summer I've made goals for myself so that i can keep growing into someone that builds people up and helps people instead of the opposite. This list includes:

  • Making someone smile every day
  • Keeping positive attuide in negative situations
  • Making new friends
  • Build people up not bring them down

and more... ive made theses goals because i know how hard it is to go threw things with people always bringing you down and making you feel worse then you already do. I also know how much better it is to smile and laughing then to be down in the dumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment