CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Music!

Don't you hate those songs that you can only listen to once without it making you cry! I seriously hate those kinds of songs cause seriously who the heck wants to listen to things that are going to make them cry? maybe its just me but i hate things that make me cry i rather be happy and smile and be uplifted instead of dragged into the dumps !!! I also hate songs that bring back memories! Like the chicken dance song ha ha or Hey there Delilah or I believe i can fly or moment of truth..... Those songs bring back so many memories some better then others. They come from so many different experiences Ive had in my life and even though i may not like them I've learned from all those experiences. I so think its weird that music can have so many different effects on you.. for me so music makes me want to sing and dance and go crazy! and other songs... yeah they make me wanna crawl in a whole and cry! and also there that music that makes you wanna scream along with it because its hurting your ears so bad or fall asleep because its so boring!! See what i mean about music having different effects!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha is it sad that i know the memories behing the songs you mentioned :) come on the chicken dance, that should still make you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does but it makes me feel stupid too haha

    ReplyDelete