CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer

So...I know its only like the 4Th day of summer but its been a crazy summer already! Wednesday the last day of school well for me was amazing but really long!!! We had an Assembly that last what felt like forever! Then at lunch... i got ice down my shirt and water in my ears and all over my face ya it was great!!! Then later that day we got our year books and standing in our gym was boring and hot!!!!!! Then the next day Thursday was lagoon day so i went to lagoon got back and had to go to my sisters graduation which was long and boring which was only because i was sun burnt, hungry and tired but I'm very proud of her I'm really glad that she actually graduated!! and Friday.. well... that day started very long and boring like and then everyone keep asking me to hang out and do things but i just ended up having a sleep over with Brianne... Saturday i wake up and get this call from my brother that i was going to the zoo with him and so i went to the zoo got home and went mini golfing with Briana and then got back and went to a movie with Bree...SEE I TOLD YOU CRAZYNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment